The Iron Lady – pogosti lik v priljubljeni seriji v osemdesetih Spitting Images
Nekaj izjav, ki jih naše levičarsko časopisje ne prenese:
- »We are not asking for a penny piece of community money for Britain. What we are asking is for a very large amount of our own money back, over and above what we contribute to the community, which is covered by our receipts from the community." 1979, na srečanju European Economic Community.
- "There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women and there are families.'' 1987, v intervjuju za neko revijo.
- "If you just set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time and you would achieve nothing."1989, komentar ob desetletnici na položaju premierke.
- "Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country."
- "There can be no liberty unless there is economic liberty. "
- "To cure the British disease with socialism was like trying to cure leukaemia with leeches. "
- "Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth. "
- "The battle for women's rights has been largely won. "